Metabo HPT is reinventing the jobsite compressor with THE TANK™. With class leading PSI and weighing only 41lbs, this lightweight compressor packs more pressure into a smaller body. It is engineered with the power to run a framing, roofing or siding crew, and is versatile enough to run a team of five 18Ga nailers at a time. THE TANK offers serious pros a next level compressor, which provides the most demanding framer no downtime while driving nails flush. THE TANK has the capacity and PSI to simultaneously run (2) framing nailers or (2) siding nailers or (2) roofing nailers at the same rate of production as a traditional jobsite compressor. Finish crews can even run (3) 15Ga or 16Ga finish nailers or (5) 18Ga brad nailers. At 200 PSI and 4 CFM at 90 PSI, you can get more work done with less weight. THE TANK rolls through the toughest jobsites with the power and performance to get the job done!
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (909) 673-0222
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
- MORE PRESSURE: At 200 PSI, this compressor offers 25% greater PSI than a basic pancake compressor*
- 30% MORE AIR FLOW: 4 CFM @ 90 PSI allows for multiple large body nailers to be used on a single compressor
- VERSATILITY: Simultaneously runs 2 framing nailers or 2 roofing nailers or 2 siding nailers or 3 finish nailers or 5 brad nailers
- PRODUCTIVITY: Consistently drives nails flush with no delay
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 41 lbs, it is 22% lighter compared to a traditional twin-stack compressor**
- CAPACITY: 6-gallon tank provides all the air to run a crew
- DURABLE: All metal handle outlasts the harshest demands of the jobsite
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Oil-free design for essentially no maintenance
Manufacturer: Metabo - Hitachi